Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Agony Auntie Fred

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

Dear Little Girly Tasty,

Thats NOT the kind of question, little girls should be asking in polite company, so after you've washed out your mouth with carbolic soap, I want you to take these nice tasty chocolate hob knobs................and feed them too the ducks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Dear Auntie Fred

I will keep this brief.A woman neuighbour keeps stealing my underwear. What should I do.

Briefless

Dear CDfm,

Get round there straight away, and show her your tent pole, once thats up, break out the hob knobs and have an orgy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Dear Auntie Fred,

A CDfm??:confused: has just pm'ed me to say he broke his tent pole.He put it into the tree mulcher for the "bejasus of it".
    He wants to know could you lend him yours but is too embarrassed to ask

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

dear agony aunt frolrow

Word from the east is that amp is returning and he's not happy.
    his current eta is % and his power level is )(
    how shall we proceed??????

something about cake, toast and counting,

Nerin

Dear Little nerin,

You just keep youself well stocked up with Hob Knobs, and dont worry about the (Tr)amp's return, I've got a spare electric fencer that should recharge him ok, Staker will mastermind recording it, while we all watch, and console ourselves dunking our Hob Knobs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

can i have ginger snaps???

Now there you go again JG's doing your physic trick, how you know that I never eat hon knobs myself but only ginger biscuits I don't know.

I'm just going to have 4 rashers 3 egss and some toast to see me through to snack time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

I won't be getting anything for Valentines' Day, should I be worried?

• Advertisement

Dear Elenxor,

Due to you enhanced and scary ability to predict the future, I bestow on you the Honour of being our new Agony Aunt Elenxor, just send me €500 for the stock of Medicinal Hob Knobs I am leaving you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

Dear Aunty Fred

I can't get the hang of this butternut squash, my racquet is all gunk and the olympics are looming:confused:

Advertisement