Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epilator plug dilemma

Options
  • 19-02-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello Ladies, I was inspired by an old thread on Ladies Lounge to buy an epilator today - Braun Silk epil Xelle - rushed home mad to try it on my hairy self, but ... This epilator comes with two-prong 12volt plug and ... I do not have a two-pin plug in my bathroom. Thwarted! What to do? Can I buy an adaptor to use this increasingly essential implement? Have any of you wise women overcome this problem, all advice appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

yep you can buy adaptors that are three pin that plug into the wall and then you plug your two pin plug into that.

think boots might sell them too, not sure tho

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

You should be able to buy an adaptor in any hardware shop. There are a few kinds, one that you have to screw open and when you screw it closed again it's essentially a permanent three pronged plug, another that you simply plug the two pronged plug into the back and can attach/detatch it whenever it suits, and so on. If you ask in the hardware shop, they should be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 I'mOnlyDancing

Thanks very much, I'll hotfoot it to the hardware shop this weekend. Knew I could count on The Ladies Lounge!

Advertisement