Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Hotel break in Ireland - good bargains?

• 19-02-2009 10:48pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need a weekend away somewhere to relax and get away from it all. Not really bothered where, just a nice hotel somewhere with enjoyable things to do, but don't want to spend lots of cash. Take my chick down and relax for a while.

I hear there are some great bargains to be had on hotel breaks, can anyone point me in the right direction of where to find them?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Link][

Savour the Carlton's imaginative cuisine with a delicious 4-course gourmet meal for two and two nights Bed and Breakfast. This exclusive offer is only bookable directly through this link

Room Name Deluxe Double Room
    Occupancy maximum: 2 Adults + 1 Child
    Offer Price € 99.00 / € 50.00 EUR total Per Adult / Child - for 2 night(s)

Advertisement