Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Fee

Options
  • 19-02-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

When does it have to be paid for? cos i left my form thingy in school. can you pay it on the interweb?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Don't know about paying over the internet, but we didn't even get ours yet, so you should have plenty of time to do it after the mid term.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

cool, thanks for replying, I just remember our teacher kept going on about how we're not to forget them and we HAVE to pay them over the mid term :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

We were told it has to be back in school by the 23rd Feb and afaik you can only pay by the Giro on the leaflet you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Yeah, pretty sure you have to go into the bank with it.
    I was told there was no major rush on it in school.

Also, the repeat fee is €284! That's like, nearly three times the amount of what it is for non-repeats.
    I mean like, fair enough or whatever, but €284!? Groan, rant, whinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

Is there a deadline for it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Peppapig

I doubt that it has to be paid for in the midterm, cos they gave us ours on the friday (the last day) and never said nothing.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

It's a bit ridiculous I had a look at my own form and couldn't find a date on it anywhere? Believe me your not going to be the only person that forgot!
    Anyway it out that my real exam is cheaper than my mocks! :eek: I mean 132.64 for mock papers! They won't even be corrected properly! what a waste! At I know my L.C will b taken care of properly!

Is the LC the same as the JC in that if you have a medical card, you don't have to pay, just give your medical card details and you're sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    Is the LC the same as the JC in that if you have a medical card, you don't have to pay, just give your medical card details and you're sorted?

Yes, there's an option on the form for medical card holders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Damn I forgot to get mine done over the midterm aswell. I will get it done at lunch tomorrow or something if need be. :pac:

• Advertisement

Yes, there's an option on the form for medical card holders.

woohoo. handy option to have in times like this. good thing i have one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

A I've lost the bloody thing. Teachers were giving them out during irish paper two and i'v no idea what i did with the fcukin thing.....

If i ring the crowd in athlone will they send me another one?

Advertisement