Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rave Marriage

• 19-02-2009 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Just found this on YouTube,i remember years ago hearing something about this and reading about it as well but now i found the video:D what a way to get married @ a Rave (Amnesia Book Of Love) with 15,000 in 1992.:)

In the unlikely event ill ever get married id love to do something like this, somehow i don't think the bird would be too much into it:pac::D

Exchanging Vows (few mins in)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhCFGDHONeI

Followed by Carl Cox (how good does it get:D)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlKACF_1oKQ

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Thats mad, must have been unreal being there and off your t*ts watching a couple get married! Can only imagine the rush when the music came back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Felixdhc wrote: »
    Thats mad, must have been unreal being there and off your t*ts watching a couple get married! Can only imagine the rush when the music came back.

I think it's deadly,best marriage reception of all time, you can imagine all your friends (not sure about family though:pac::D) there the buzz must have been amazing something like that really would be the best day of your life,you'd never see anything like that ever again unless i ever decide to pop the question (not likely) to the mot at Raindance sometime:D

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

jonny68 wrote: »
    I think it's deadly,best marriage reception of all time, you can imagine all your friends (not sure about family though:pac::D) there the buzz must have been amazing something like that really would be the best day of your life,you'd never see anything like that ever again unless i ever decide to pop the question (not likely) to the mot at Raindance sometime:D

Hmm, dunno. I think if you did both, have the trad wedding in some shape or form to keep family etc happy and then maybe do a rave one too :D

I met my Mrs off my head in the Temple of Sound... was skaggin away quite happily and Access came on... Fabio Paras was playing that night! Anyways, almost 14 years later and married with 2 kids! We got married in Cyprus, when the family went home we drove to Ayia Napa and had a great night in a club there, got a few pills too for old times sake! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

HAHA yeah me ma would never speak to me again if i done something like that and didn't have a tradional wedding (so she could have her big day out:D)sure i put her through enough torture over the years coming in mad outta it, she said one time"the devil has got into you":D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 25 punts for 1

deadly....got married in july 07, after 12 years together 2 kids and a stiff mortgage..had 2 honeymoons one with all the extended family in cork then another ,just me and the new wife in ibiza....great way to celebrate going out for dinner beside cafe del mar then ....bonkers in space:p and skinny dippin' at 6am

• Advertisement
Advertisement