Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To the person who dumped her

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

p926812.jpg

With a visitor, Nate and Francis the Donkey...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

That's one fabulous looking dog!! Good job! It's great to know there's some decent people out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭FunkyMissMonkey

EGAR wrote: »
    Her name is Leonie. I think she likes that name :D.

Ohh, fabulous name! (Since it's my name! :D Very rare too) Beautiful dog, hope she finds a lovely home to enjoy the rest of her years in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 E1

Nice one. I just don't get it..... Poor love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

What a beautiful dog!!

Is she having her op soon?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭biggybum

Turns my stomach everytime i see summit like this, just plain disgusting what people are capable of doing !! Well done on homing and looking after her she's a beaut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Oh she looks so sad :(

Leonie has had her spay and dental last week Friday. Vet was, as usual, delighted with her behaviour, she is a dote! Someone will have a smashing quiet dog! Next step is to find her a brilliant home!

I am ever so pleased to tell you that Leonie went to her new home today!!

Peeps in Cork can keep an eye out for her and her new owner Kay as well as her new canine companion, a handsome brindle boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

EGAR that story is just so touching.

It really is upsetting to know that there are people out there that have such a careless attitude towards living creatures. I really just cannot understand it. It is my belief that in these people something is just wrong... Something didn't quite develop in them as I refuse to believe that it is human nature to treat another living thing with such disregard.

The difference in Leonies eyes in the first and the second pics you posted. What an amazing thing you did for her.

You should be so proud of yourself for doing such a good thing.

And I certainly will be keeping an eye out for her (i'm a corkonian ;) )

I'm so glad that this turned out to be a success story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

Well done man, she looks super compared to the first pics! Hope she is treated as well with her new owner as she was with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 petangels

Dying to hear how Leonie's doing... did she get her fairytale ending?

Hope she is treated as well with her new owner as she was with you.

You can rest assured that Leonie is in a 5 star home. My homechecker was impressed and I met Kay twice and really really like her. Leonie is in the best of hands :).

Update:

p963168.jpg

p963167.jpg

Nothing more to add, me thinks ;).

Awesome! Great to see she's doing well :D

She looks happy as larry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

She looks like such a sweet dog, good to see she's been well looked after now.

Also you can barely notice the other dog in the 2nd pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭heno86

great job!:) i have two pitbulls myself and they're absolute babies,shame they also tend to attract the scum of our society....keep up the goodwork:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I only wish there were more people like you in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Its great to see how far she's come, with so many sad animal stories out there it's good to see one with a happy ending. Well done!

Advertisement