If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's something a little different - LivingColours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Howdy Sofireland

Black one it is.

have a good one
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 sublimer

Hi Ash!

Just wondering when is a good day to drop by and pick up the lamp?

Thanks amillion

S:cool:

Today!

Signed for them now - one set aside for you - was just checking out Boards to update you all.

I have one set aside you, Sofireland, as well.

cheers
    Ash

Brilliant!

Thanks Ash, I'll drop in tomorrow.

S:D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭db707

Dropped by the Dublin Phillips store today and picked up a living colours lamp, no pre-order but no problem, have it running at home and it looks great, thanks for the deal see you guys again soon.

• Advertisement

Cheers
    It was my pleasure.
    Glad your enjoying it
    Ash

Hey Ash!

Lovin the black Living Colour.... Thanks a million for holding it for me and the boardies price!

I'll be in touch about the 9604!!

Thanks

S;)

Sublimer

Yep very cool aren't they, they have been a big hit - not bad for a light eh!

Look forward to hearing about the 37PFL9604's!

cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

Hi Ash

Could you post my one out to me please?

I pm'd you my num last week - just sent it again there - give me a buzz to sort out payment!

Thanks

Nice1franko

left a message on your mobile.
    If you buzz we on 474 0788 we'll do the business!

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement

Hi Ash!!

Looks like a go on those 3 x 37PFL9604's! Can you PM me the price details again?

What kind of date would they be in stock?

Thanks a mill

S:D

• Registered Users Posts: 39 ankh98

Hey Ash,

A bit late to the party... but is this offer still available on the philips mood lights?

If it still is i'll PM you my contact details to organise something.

Cheers,

Hi Ankh98

Never too late!
    Still have a few left so your welcome to one no worries.
    Clear or black?

Talk tomorrow
    Cheers
    Ash

Sweet! Black is the one... Tried leaving you a message (with my contact stuff), but wouldn't let me as i don't have enough posts ;-(

Buzz me on 01 474 0788 and I'll look after you
    Black one resereved for your good self

Cheers
    Ash

Ash, just wanted to leave a quick message to say thanks for sorting me out with the LivingColours light. Well impressed with it!

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭M00lers

How are people finding the battery life of the remote?

I'm on my third set since the middle of March. Must get some rechargable AAA's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Still using the original batteries. What kind of usage does yours do? While our lamp is on most nights for a couple of hours at a time, the remote is used for a few minutes at the start then sits there until its time to turn it off again. Are you constantly changing colours or settings?

Have to say its one of the coolest gadgets around. Well done to Ash and John for sharing...

cdb wrote: »
    Still using the original batteries. What kind of usage does yours do? While our lamp is on most nights for a couple of hours at a time, the remote is used for a few minutes at the start then sits there until its time to turn it off again. Are you constantly changing colours or settings?

Have to say its one of the coolest gadgets around. Well done to Ash and John for sharing...

Well that's the thing,on and off that's it. No messing with the colours or settings. And not using cheapo batteries either. Bit of a pain!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Well that's the thing,on and off that's it. No messing with the colours or settings. And not using cheapo batteries either. Bit of a pain!

Mollers,

do you want to try a different remote? If so just drop in and we will swap it for you (give us a shout 1st so we have one ready for you of course!).

Think I need to do you a favour after all the business and you being our unoffical Technical Back office support officer (PS3/DTHD!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

johnmc wrote: »
    Mollers,

do you want to try a different remote? If so just drop in and we will swap it for you (give us a shout 1st so we have one ready for you of course!).

Think I need to do you a favour after all the business and you being our unoffical Technical Back office support officer (PS3/DTHD!)

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks John,
    I would if I lived in Dublin, but thanks anyway. I'll grab some rechargable AAA's soon, they'll pay for themselves after a few months.:)
    Thanks again,
    Moo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MrParanoid

Just picked one up yesterday :) its very nice to create a bit of atmosphere, definately recommend them, thanks Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

johnmc wrote: »
    Guys,

yep Ash has just secured another small dollop of Living Colours (mixed Black pearls & Clear) at €99.99 - they will be in next week.

Order away and Ash & the crew will look after you.

Thanks again for the business,

ATB,

John mc

Hi guys,
    Have you got these in stock at the mo? I'll be up in Dublin on Friday and I was thinking of dropping in and picking one up.

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭bog master

shnaek wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Have you got these in stock at the mo? I'll be up in Dublin on Friday and I was thinking of dropping in and picking one up.

Hi Ash & John!

Looking for a Living Colours, have you any in stock at the moment?

Also looking for cheap and cheapest dvd player, to be used for playback of cd/cdr/cdrw/cd-mp3 music only. My cd on my mini system in the bedroom has packed up?

Regards,

Gary

Hey Bog master

I do have the LivingColours in stock - in black or clear which one would you like me to reserve for you - oh €99.99 to Boardies (€129.99 in store)

As for Cheapo (but quality) DVD player I have the DVP3310 which will play the formats you need and is a compact 36cm wide ideal for a bedroom.

Yours for €42 if you'd like one

Shall I reserve both for you???

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭bog master

AshMiller wrote: »
    Hey Bog master

I do have the LivingColours in stock - in black or clear which one would you like me to reserve for you - oh €99.99 to Boardies (€129.99 in store)

As for Cheapo (but quality) DVD player I have the DVP3310 which will play the formats you need and is a compact 36cm wide ideal for a bedroom.

Yours for €42 if you'd like one

Shall I reserve both for you???

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Ash

Normally deal with the boys up North, will Dave forgive me?

Can you do any better (not complaining lol) for 2 of the DVP3310 and a rough cost for P&P?

Shall I ring or pm you?

Many thanks for quick response!

Gary

bog master wrote: »
    Hi Ash

Gary

Traitor...........

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

bog master wrote: »
    Hi Ash

Can you do any better (not complaining lol) for 2 of the DVP3310 and a rough cost for P&P?

Shall I ring or pm you?

Many thanks for quick response!

Gary

Dear Bog/Traitor,

We could do you 2 * DVP3310 including P & P for €96.99.

Keep us posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭shnaek

Could you reserve a clear one for me, Ash? I'll be in on Friday to collect.

• Advertisement

Hi Shnaek

No worries.

I have reserved one in the office for you.
    Just give your Boardies name when you call to collect it

Thanks for the order and see you Friday

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.