If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Here's something a little different - LivingColours

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hey Ashley, I might be interested in one or two of those ex-display large ones if they're in reasonable nick and the price is right. What's the main difference between them and the minis - is it just that the mini has no remote or is there less light coverage with the mini?

What will the 2nd generation add over the first generation?

I'm a true last minute man and starting my Christmas shopping today is about 24 hours early for me, so I know the odds are probably slim, but is there any way you could have these to Dublin tomorrow? Just thought it worth chancing in case you do nightly deliveries from up there to the Philips store on Dame St.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hey Ashley, I might be interested in one or two of those ex-display large ones if they're in reasonable nick and the price is right. What's the main difference between them and the minis - is it just that the mini has no remote or is there less light coverage with the mini?

What will the 2nd generation add over the first generation?

I'm a true last minute man and starting my Christmas shopping today is about 24 hours early for me, so I know the odds are probably slim, but is there any way you could have these to Dublin tomorrow? Just thought it worth chancing in case you do nightly deliveries from up there to the Philips store on Dame St.

Frank,

Lucky you!

I have not even had a chance to start thinking about shopping yet!

We are now completely sold out of Living Colours until the next generation arrive in Jaunary ( we are promised).

We do have the Imageo Candles sets in stock at €29.95 (€26.99 including your Boardie 10% Philips shop discount) which are pretty sexy as well if you wanted to grab something similiar - or if it's literally a sexy product you were looking for - we have the Aqua candles - great for a bath or the tub at €39.99 - €35.99 after your Philips Shop 10% Boardie discount.

Keep me posted and if you like we will set some aside for you for convenience,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi,

When will you have confirmation on when you will have the 2nd Generation LivingColors full-size for sale and what will your price be?

Pixmania have it listed as in-stock (though I wouldn't be surprised if it's actually not, based on prior experience with them), but their price of €109 does sound very competitive so it would be tempting.

I'm interested in buying 2 of the 2nd Gen full-size LivingColors and one set of the 3 Imageo rechargeable candles. If I was to order from you what way does it work - do I pay you and collect in the Philips store or do I go to the Philips store and pay them?

Might be a bit quick off the mark, but throwing a bump on this - if it will take a while before you can get confirmation on delivery dates, just let me know, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi FrankGrimes

I'll be chasing our Rep up once he's back from Christmas holidays - he didn't have an confirmed eta prior to Xmas.

Hopefully something more concrete in early Jan I'd say.

I'm keen to get 'em in as LivingColours have been very popular for us.

Sorry cant confirm anything more
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Mcgree

Hi Ash,

Any update on the 2ND GEN Living Colour lights/

Thanks,
    Mcgree

Hi There

I'm chasing my rep todayt about these.
    I'll let you know when he picks up his phone!

Cherers
    Ash

Hi Mcgree

Righto
    I spoke with my lighting rep a few minutes back and he has informed me that the hold up is sourcing stock with a 3 pin power supply as the European stock has a 2 pin power supply and we cant have those..

Once he has a date for delivery I'll let you all know - oh and once I have a confirmed price I'll pass this on as well.

Sorry nothing more concrete to report:)
    I'm dying to get my hands on one myself.....

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Mcgree

Cheers Ash,

Will definately have one off you when they come in.

Mcgree

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.