Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying 3Pay credit online

• 20-02-2009 3:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Have done a fair bit of looking but I can't get it.

Does anyone know where I might find it.

Awful strange that they wouldn't offer it on their own website...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

You're correct - there isn't anywhere online.
    Convenient, huh ?
    Can't figure it meself either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

The 3v (prepaid credit card site). Not ideal I know but AFAIK you can do all the networks there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Walkman wrote: »
    The 3v (prepaid credit card site). Not ideal I know but AFAIK you can do all the networks there.

Just meteor, o2 and 3.

Their was a site that you could buy topup for all networks but its closed now. Why dont you ring them and use your laser card to topup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

That's excellent thanks for that. I've been abroad for a few months and i'm getting mighty sick of paying to call them with my credit card details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

i stand corrected.
    Looks like they only do €20 euro vouchers, and they have charges for "getting your change" or transferring balances from one voucher to another.

Not ideal as OP said, but might suit some people.

• Advertisement
Advertisement