Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did amp go and is he coming back?

Options
  • 20-02-2009 4:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

I am a compulsive lurker here on boards.ie for the most part and last year I wandered into the cuckoos nest for the first time and was amazed, confused, and entertained by amp's bizarre and unusual posts. I especially enjoyed the extreme stupidity filter whereby a post in said thread will get you banned.

To the point, my question is what happened to amp and why did he disappear and is he coming back? I am a investigative journalist by night so I can't actually search for this myself. Thanks.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Valmont wrote: »
    To the point, my question is what happened to amp and why did he disappear and is he coming back?

He went out with a fecking massive bang so it is hardly disappearing :D and it doesn't seem likely he will come back .

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

amp is undergoing something of a personal renaissance.

I have no idea if he'll ever return to boards, but there's nothing stopping him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

seamus wrote: »
    amp is undergoing something of a personal renaissance.

I have no idea if he'll ever return to boards, but there's nothing stopping him.
    you mean apart from all the dicking around he did before he left? oh, we're ignoring that? ok...
    mind you, it was mildly entertaining

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Mildly entertaining?

I laughed so hard tears were rolling down my face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

My answer is as follows..

i know naaating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

snyper wrote: »
    My answer is as follows..

i know naaating.
    what's your name?

..adam

what's this? *points at nose*

your nose....

what's in my hands??

...nothing.....:confused:

AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

adam knows nothing!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Someone should update his Biki page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Valmont wrote: »
    I am a compulsive lurker here on boards.ie for the most part and last year I wandered into the cuckoos nest for the first time and was amazed, confused, and entertained by amp's bizarre and unusual posts. I especially enjoyed the extreme stupidity filter whereby a post in said thread will get you banned.

To the point, my question is what happened to amp and why did he disappear and is he coming back?

Boards has changed a huge amount over the last 5 years and it was no longer the site he knew and loved so he left.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

This is something personal for him, and also something I want to deal with myself. Mistakes were made and I want to unmake them.

After that, its no ones business.

DeV.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement