Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shave for a Cure!

Options
  • 20-02-2009 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

in march, both australian and new zealand leukaemia foundations are doing a sponsored shave, in aid of raising money for both research, and patient support. BUT, before ye look away, you don't *have* to shave, but can colour your hair or something like that.

ill be participating (see sig) and shaving, probably all of it off, though im open to bids to go for a certain blade/mohawk/other interesting idea.

wondered was anyone else interested in joining in, maybe even as a team?

anyway, just thought i'd throw it out there... the link for the aussie one is here and the kiwi one is here.

just thought i'd throw it out there anyway. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Nice Idea!
    ill be participating (see sig)
    You look very like Britney when she shaved her head!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

haha, i didnt have any ideas and asked a mate to help me make a sig... that's what i got (after he was told strictly NO sinéad o connor).

and the shave will happen about the 15th of march, but it's flexible, wana see if i can find someone with clippers, or get the local hairdresser/barbers to sponsor me and do it for free.

Advertisement