Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wristwatch phone (again) and Microsoft iPhone "killer" stolen

• 20-02-2009 11:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

Lots of shenanigans going on in Barcelona this week.

Would you wear a wristwatch mobile phone? Details here. As a nerd who purchased the Timex Datalink watch (stop laughing down the back), I could possibly be tempted.

Also, Microsoft's alleged iPhone killer was on loan to a mobile phone company executive whom, it appears, was pickpocketed and the prototype was stolen. Details here.

And finally, is the Solar powered phone the answer to all our prayers? I can see it not being a hit in this country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

Well, judging by the amount of pissed "executives" I saw on Las Ramblas on Tuesday night, I'd be more inclined to say the phone was "lost" than blame a pickpocket. Mind you, there's plenty of them around...

Advertisement