Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pet fox!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

Awwww I love the pic where shes sitting on the draining board shes sooo cute! I wonder how she came to live with a family, maybe she was injured or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

Couple of years ago I was teaching and an animal rescue brought some animals in to show the class and I got to hold a baby fox - best experience ever! Then I was surprised by a tarantula and had to run out of the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

My brother feeds a family of foxes and they've become quite tolerant of him. He puts worm doses in their food to try and keep them healthy as they so kindly keep away the rabbits who were ruining his garden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Just hope it doesn't strt a spate of people just to "adopt" baby foxes.

She's a lovely looking girl, though.

Their flat, however, is filthy. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭gypsygirl

When I was a kid we had a fox cub that had been orphaned, it slept in with our dogs and copied everything they did, when she was old enough we released her back to the wild and she would come back to visit every couple of months for about two years. A few years later my Dad rescued a vixen from a trap and we had Her for a couple of months too, I haven't thought about them for years but this post has brought back memories and made me smile.

• Advertisement
Advertisement