Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Poker Mod - LuckyLloyd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Congrats donk.

donkey%20pulling%20car.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

odds on the first person to be banned?

im sure he will make a good mod - well in tune with the goings on. gl.

Not being bad but was the workload getting to be too much for ye? Why did we need a new mod?

EDIT: Good luck with it Lloyd, no disrespect intended just didn't realise Ste, Dom, Laf and Kev were so overworked. The JP thread just wear ye out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

I like(d) posting in this forum, ah man..........

GL Llyod

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Not being bad but was the workload getting to be too much for ye? Why did we need a new mod?

EDIT: Good luck with it Lloyd, no disrespect intended just didn't realise Ste, Dom, Laf and Kev were so overworked. The JP thread just wear ye out?

Have you ever visited the tourney sub forum? There is 3 times as much work in that as in the rest of the poker forum put together.

Also, for various reasons, some of us are not around as much as previous, so it's more to ensure nothing is missed tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

I always knew that soccer forum appointment was just a stepping stone to true interweb greatness!!

:p

Gl Lloyd you lunatic

• Registered Users Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

5starpool wrote: »
    Also, for various reasons, some of us are not around as much as previous,

Aye, nekkidbibleman doesn't seem to do as much as he used to?

Good luck Lloyd. After Hours next.

Have you ever visited the tourney sub forum? There is 3 times as much work in that as in the rest of the poker forum put together.

Also, for various reasons, some of us are not around as much as previous, so it's more to ensure nothing is missed tbh.

I really just read the threads on the big tournies and check up and coming ones so I haven't noticed that but it certainly answers my question perfectly, cheers Dom.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

@Kayroo: Mellor's off to Oz in a few weeks, isn't he? I think he'll be too busy lounging on the beach, putting shrimp on the barbie and banging hot chicks to worry about a silly poker forum. ;)

Oh and grats to Lloyd and thanks in advance for helping to keep this place cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

I thought Lloyd had given up on teh pokering :confused:

gl with it anyway you crazy fool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

You blew it up god damn you, god damn you to hell
    Good news for the YULETIRED haters methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

I for one welcome our new overlord
    15y6erk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,324 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Nice One Lloyd, I know you will wield your power with tenderness and mercy
    5348918_gal.jpg

fatguy wrote: »
    @Kayroo: Mellor's off to Oz in a few weeks, isn't he? I think he'll be too busy lounging on the beach, putting shrimp on the barbie and banging hot chicks to worry about a silly poker forum. ;)

Oh and grats to Lloyd and thanks in advance for helping to keep this place cool.

Eh...Mellor isn't a poker Mod. He's a photography Mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Can't believe your appointing a self-admitted Nazi to mod our beloved poker forum. This can only end badly.

Congrats and good luck Llyod, should be a piece of cake compared to the soccer forum :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Congrats Lloyd, stepping stone to becoming supreme ruler of boards. You starting a conglomerate to buy out DeV? :p

But with this new appointment does this mean Lloyd is now to receive the Paddy Power kick backs like the rest of you mods? Or does he have to serve his time first!

Eh...Mellor isn't a poker Mod. He's a photography Mod.

Try construction and planning for size instead of photography unless this is some elaborate level I don't get.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Icarus152

HAIL CAESAR! those who are about to whine salute you.

Congrats Lloyd, stepping stone to becoming supreme ruler of boards. You starting a conglomerate to buy out DeV? :p

But with this new appointment does this mean Lloyd is now to receive the Paddy Power kick backs like the rest of you mods? Or does he have to serve his time first!

They only kick in after the first 6 months. However, in a bid to widen our corruption net here in the poker forum, Lloyd will be given backhanders exclusively by Boyles.

Try construction and planning for size instead of photography unless this is some elaborate level I don't get.

It is but I doubt Mellor would even get it, he was pretty drunk at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    avtak_4_280.jpg

More, more power.

I knew you had a nefarious plan...:D

Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Theres the death of BBV. Lloydy doesnt like politics being discussed on his forums. GL with it, hopefully we barely notice your'e a mod as with any good mod/ref/td.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    Reform Party Mod. :P
    They only kick in after the first 6 months. However, in a bid to widen our corruption net here in the poker forum, Lloyd will be given backhanders exclusively by Boyles.

No seat at the IO unlucky, at least he is getting something and not been left out in the cold. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

N1 Lloyd :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 39,303 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Congrats Lloyd, obviously seen the other thread,
    No starting small for you, poker and soccer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

oh dear... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Wow, this is cool, I can now post in the soccer forum without having requested access. How did this happen, do we get a backdoor pass now? This is cool I can now write incitful anti scouse remarks . It must a be a gift from the new MOD.

Advertisement