Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum name change!

• 20-02-2009 11:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭

As some of ya have already noticed, (hell if you're here, you've probably noticed!) we have changed the name of the forum back to "Tattoos & Piercings", as we felt it is more in the spirit of the forum, and as we have the "Extreme Body Modification" forum for anything that doesn't fit under these headings.

Happy continued posting!

DamoElDiablo & Hellrazer

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lol, I got a bit of a fright when I clicked on my subbed tab and didn't see the forum in it's usual home near the top :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Toots85 wrote: »
    Lol, I got a bit of a fright when I clicked on my subbed tab and didn't see the forum in it's usual home near the top :)

So glad it was changed back, to be honest the other name was ruining the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Toots85 wrote: »
    Lol!! Sorry for scaring you Toots!!! :D
    So glad it was changed back, to be honest the other name was ruining the world
    I prefer this name tbh, but don't think I'd go quite as far as ruining the world :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭Lilliput69

yeh i noticed it and wondered was it just me not seeing something BUT i'm here hehehehehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

I prefer this name tbh, but don't think I'd go quite as far as ruining the world :pac: :D

I was flicking through new posts and this thread popped up ;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I think it's still up as Body Modification in the Arts drop down menu, so I found it through there, then noticed this thread and it all became clear :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Lol better name tbh it was proven when someone posted ages ago asking how to modify the body of their car in here :pac:

Rapid buzz :D

ROFL!!!!!:pac::pac:

Advertisement