Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

security clearance ?

• 20-02-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

hello can anyone tell me whats the longest ,they have heard about getting passed for security clearance. i am waiting over 8 months for mine and i have no criminal record any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Mine was nearly a year but I was in no rush at the time. It can take time but if you put preassure on they will get it sorted as it only takes roughly 4 weeks to complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭tommy57

thanks been on to them a good few times but they just keep giving me the same answer, i,m hopeing its not down to an imediate member of my family but i,ll just have to wait and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Scatman81

tommy57 wrote: »
    thanks been on to them a good few times but they just keep giving me the same answer, i,m hopeing its not down to an imediate member of my family but i,ll just have to wait and see.
    Well Tommy the time i was waiting for it i asked the local guard and he said it goes through the vetting unit in Thurles not him.Im not sure if you can ring them and ask though.

Advertisement