Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When Palestinians say: screw you all

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Dear Palestine, or whoever these videos represent
    So, after watching the vids the message i get is if we dont let you out from behind the wall, then when you do get out you will make us suffer for it?
    Good reason to build it higher then.
    Sorry, but dont threaten me. Threatening me will result in retaliation.
    We had 800 years of oppression, I dont recall to many palestinians coming over here to help out. I dont recall too many Free Ireland marches across the middle east. Get back to me around 2748 when my sympathy for you has returned after the threats you made to me.
    BTW, I was on your side but now i'll just ignore you. See what your threats are dong? Really clever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ZeinElNour

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Dear Palestine, or whoever these videos represent
    So, after watching the vids the message i get is if we dont let you out from behind the wall, then when you do get out you will make us suffer for it?
    Good reason to build it higher then.
    We had 800 years of oppression, I dont recall to many palestinians coming over here to help out. I dont recall too many Free Ireland marches across the middle east. Get back to me around 2748 when my sympathy for you has returned after the threats you made to me.
    BTW, I was on your side but now i'll just ignore you. See what your threats are dong? Really clever.

If you were on my side, then the clips are not addressing you, and I don't understand why you'd feel that the threat was made to you.

PS Maybe you didn't see solidarity marches here because we were a bit preoccupied with our own wars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

ZeinElNour wrote: »
    If you were on my side, then the clips are not addressing you, and I don't understand why you'd feel that the threat was made to you.
    Your opening statement says that the world salutes your oppressor. The thread is called "When palestinians say : Screw you all". I am part of the world yet I do not salute your oppressor. However you lump me along with everyone else into the same bracket and direct the threat my way by your generalisation.

As i said, i was on your side but threats of what you're going to do once you get freedom to do it will hardly inspire confidence.

Why dont you declare that if you get a resolution to your problems then you will not take revenge? That would be much braver.
    The final outcome of the end of a war should be peace. The arrival of peace should not be a prelude to war.

Your opening statement says that the world salutes your oppressor. The thread is called "When palestinians say : Screw you all". I am part of the world yet I do not salute your oppressor. However you lump me along with everyone else into the same bracket and direct the threat my way by your generalisation.

As i said, i was on your side but threats of what you're going to do once you get freedom to do it will hardly inspire confidence.

Why dont you declare that if you get a resolution to your problems then you will not take revenge? That would be much braver.
    The final outcome of the end of a war should be peace. The arrival of peace should not be a prelude to war.

I am part of the world too... all the Palestinians as well... and for sure they don't salute the oppressors.

And who is talking about revenge here? If you mean the "you will be judged" bit, I believe that you have misinterpreted that. You will be judged by your conscience, and by history regarding where you stand in relation to the Palestinian cause. The same with the South Africans. Those around the world who supported the apartheid regime were judged and shamed forever by history.

Believe me when I tell you that no one wants peace more than the Palestinian people, but peace is not peace without justice.

All of what you are saying is true. This is what we believe. Maybe now you can understand where we're coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

Its both horrific and poetic but on a tangent from reality.

Everytime anybody makes any progress, some Palestinian halfwits get rocket launchers and start firing down into Israel, thereby giving Israel an excuse to go in and tear the country up.
    Everytime Palestinians become militant, the Israelis call for military action and retaliation from their leaders.

Most people I know (who btw barely pay attention to the whole conflict because it just goes in circles) would support a Palestinian state.
    But its unlikely that would ever happen.

If they could make Jerusalem a free city (like danzig/gdansk), and have an Israeli and Palenstinian state, maybe it might work.
    But....
    How many now orphaned children after the latest conflict will take their revenge in 10 years?
    And 10 years after that?
    And 10 years after that?
    And the circle goes on. And on. And on.

Far too much blood been spilled by both sides for any chance of peace,
    The ball is in Israel's court.
    Some people say "Israel will not share the land".
    We won't ever know if thats possible because of bloodshed.

Israel's "law of return" means every grain of sand in Palestine is needed to provide for all Israeli immigrants, the world over, since 1948.

If Palestinians could somehow find it in themselves to "turn the other cheek", like Ghandi or like Martin Luther King, eventually, at some stage, Israel would succumb to Politicial pressure........not just from Saudi Arabia but from the United States themselves.

With the United States guarding Israels back, they can do and will do whatever they please.

I'm sure I'm getting a reputation for my silly analogies on this board, but this is how I see it:

The United states is the teacher in the school.
    Israel is the big strong kid.
    Palestine is the small weak kid.

Israel is seen beating Palestine and taking his lunch money.
    All the pupils in the school yard are shocked and give Israel ****.
    When the teacher goes to reprimand Israel, he sees Palestine getting some revenge and stamping on Israel's foot.
    All the other kids see this too.

Instead of letting himself being the victim and let the entire school feel sorry for it and getting protection, Palestine is reacting and getting caught reacting, and then nobody knows if Israel was protecting himself or if Palestine was protecting himself.
    The fact that Palestine is a cousin of some of the Arab children doesn't help its cause because they were seen slashing the tyres on the teachers car last week and the teacher thinks that Israel is defending himself because Palestine's cousins Syria and Egypt tried to beat up Israel a few times before, but the teacher always gives Israel a big feckoff stick to beat them up with.

As if that isn't messy enough, the teacher buys books that he can't run his class without from Saudi Arabia.
    And Saudi Arabia's half cousin Iran has always hated the teacher every since the teacher sexually assaulted him in the library while no one was watching and takes every chance he can to get some revenge on the teacher or threaten him.
    But since the teacher is by far the strongest and most well respected person there, the teacher will always come off looking good and consequently so will the agressive little bully Israel, the teachers pet.

Until Palestine learns how to curl up into a ball, learns how to cry and learns not to retaliate, the whole feckin drama will continue.

Now I know thats a big retarded analogy.
    But thats whats happening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

We had 800 years of oppression, I dont recall to many palestinians coming over here to help out.
    I suggest you do some research on the relationship between the PLO and the IRA in the 1970s and 1980s

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    If Palestinians could somehow find it in themselves to "turn the other cheek", like Ghandi or like Martin Luther King, eventually, at some stage, Israel would succumb to Politicial pressure........not just from Saudi Arabia but from the United States themselves.

Well, Abbas has kept his lot in check, and the only reward for his trouble is more land grabbed for settlements in the West bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Dannyboy83

Nodin wrote: »
    Well, Abbas has kept his lot in check, and the only reward for his trouble is more land grabbed for settlements in the West bank.

I will agree to disagree.
    But I won't be drawn into another argument about it, because its the most futile amount of BS ever. This conflict is at least twice longer than my life.

Just on a side note, some light relief on a Monday morning:o, since you mentioned Mahmoud Abbas, have you ever heard of the Nostradamus Mabus Quatrain?

Century 2, Quatrain 62
    Mabus will soon die, then will come,
    A horrible undoing of people and animals,
    At once one will see vengeance,
    One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Century 8, Quatrain 77
    The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
    twenty-seven years his war will last.
    The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
    with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Its suppose to concern a figure who will die, Mabus, which will unleash World War 3 and nuclear war.
    Some speculated it was Saddam (Sudam/Mabus).
    Or Mahmoud Abbas.
    Or this fella, in the Clinton Administration, reappointed by President Obama: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Mabus

Something involving Iran/USA, Iraq/Afghanistan, Israel/Palestine/Egypt/Syria/SArabia............unleashing World War 3.

Sorry to the OP for diverting your thread, I can't be doing with the Middle East on a Monday morning.

Dannyboy83 wrote: »
    Sorry to the OP for diverting your thread, I can't be doing with the Middle East on a Monday morning.

Imaging having to do with the Middle East 24/7 with our own prophesies, self appointed prophets and the lies that come with both... I recommend that everyone tries it. Sort of survival course.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭SectionF

Uttered, seemingly, without a hint of irony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

The thread is called "When palestinians say : Screw you all". I am part of the world yet I do not salute your oppressor. However you lump me along with everyone else into the same bracket and direct the threat my way by your generalisation

What threat? I'm sure the people of Palestine are well aware of the mass demonstrations that have taken place in Europe in soldarity with them, as well as the numerous support groups across the world. The only people I saw them deriding on those videos were the various heads of state who either openly support or tacitly condone the brutal occupation of Palestine.
    We had 800 years of oppression, I dont recall to many palestinians coming over here to help out.

When was the last time you were stopped by an occupying army on the way to college? Or shot on your way to the shop? This country remains occupied and I doubt you're doing too much to address that, so talking down to a people who are currently being slowly destroyed is a bit rich to be honest

FTA69 wrote: »
    When was the last time you were stopped by an occupying army on the way to college? Or shot on your way to the shop?

or when was your city bombed from land, sea or air targeting schools, hospitals homes and overcrowded refugee camps?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ZeinElNour wrote: »
    or when was your city bombed from land, sea or air targeting schools, hospitals homes and overcrowded refugee camps?

when was the last time we attacked our 'occupiers'?

PeakOutput wrote: »
    when was the last time we attacked our 'occupiers'?

probably after the last time your occupier laid a siege on 1.5 million people - starving them to death.

Advertisement