Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Scumbag Names You've Heard

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

Snooker-eye
    Bopper
    Neptune
    Farmer
    Gimpy leg
    Wiggy
    Hylo
    PG tips
    Buzzy
    Knocko
    Bruce lee
    Wolverine
    Smelly O'Reilly
    Bertie or An Taoiseach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭and2

lad in portrane call Junky...if ever there was a scumbag he is one
    another family, 3 lads, Kimo, Shark, Miogue(not sure of spelling, me yog e) not scumbags just got wierd nicknames

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

That's why I'm not naming my offspring, I'm going to number them instead.
    "No. 1, stop acting the maggot and give No. 2 her doll back! Then clean up the carpet, No. 3 shat in the living room." (No. 3 is the dog by the way.)

Funnier if that was Number 2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

Knew a bloke from finglas called "Killer"

Apparently his mother died giving birth to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Bull
    Snitchy
    Basher
    Bunny !!!
    Bump
    Ratty
    Wonk-eye Robb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

I hate the way Dublin gurriers say "Louise". "Lewee-iz, LEWEE-IZ Oi'll bleedin' BUURST ya!"

Hahah! My name was Louise initially, but my parents changed it before my christening cos they heard some skang young one go by the house one night shouting "C'mere Lewee-iz!"

On a city centre bus I heard a young ma talking to her kid in the buggy, he was a right gornless child saying *huh?* back to her. She says, "Jayziz Bon Jovi! Ya don't say huh you say *wha'!*"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭live2thewire

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    Hahah! My name was Louise initially, but my parents changed it before my christening cos they heard some skang young one go by the house one night shouting "C'mere Lewee-iz!"

On a city centre bus I heard a young ma talking to her kid in the buggy, he was a right gornless child saying *huh?* back to her. She says, "Jayziz Bon Jovi! Ya don't say huh you say *wha'!*"

lol my mum when she first came to dublin (shes from just outside paris) heard the same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

BRIAN & BRIAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bippa

redout wrote: »
    Do you know Chunky and Chocco ?

i know a Chucky & a Fella Called Chocco yeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Here is a selection from Finglas

Bullet
    Duck Egg
    Peanut
    Tanisha
    Leon
    Muggser
    Mink
    Pikey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mine is Shano:P

But the worst i've heard is

Anto
    Jacinta

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Terry

/runs away

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

windows 2000 cause he had a pair of glasses, think it started out as a slag but that's what he's known as now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

'Archie'. The fellas real name had no connection to this word and nobody (not even Archie himself) appeared to know where the name came from or what it was in reference to.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Johnnie One Ball

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭The Citizen

John Doe.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

John boy... his real name is david... :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

slice-o

he did time in the joy i think

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Few people from my area with some funny names. They are townies though, not inner city scangers:

Redboy
    Cool Tom
    Big Willy
    Quere Nice
    Jumbo roll Joe
    Gaz Maz Martino
    Mc Cracker
    Dogface
    Brown
    Cooners

Plenty more, too many to name!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Knew one called China....
    Also anyone called Christy being referred to as " Git":confused:

I know a bloke called China from Tallaght.

He has really squinty eyes, hence :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

My thread, she's alive!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭goldenbrown

Tony Gregory - Sherrof street
    Robbie Keane - tallaght
    Joe Duffy (rte) Ballyfermot
    Fintan O'Toole - Crumlin
    guy who got silver in boxing recent olympics

this obsession by those with status anxiety in neighborhoods near Dublin bay was most clearly visible when a chap stuck 2 knives into some mother's son near Baggot street because...well..with that 'oicent' - you know- he's only a scumbag 'ROIGHT'?

and therefore is not fully human, less worthy of respect than say Brian O'Driscoll (damn good sportsman) or other 'doirt' icons...

me? I am from Cork (not free of snobs) where we often look on puzzled at the world of Dublin..(umpteenth city of confusion -Thomas Kinsella)

oh and by the way the lad kicked to death outside anabels by blackrock students was regardedas not being P.L.U. (people like us - money addicted, whoever has most at death wins) by his murderers - same sickness

people who create these threads on boards should have their IP's passed to the Gardai and face incitement to hatred charges

you want to be angry? - be angry with the smart asses from the Fianna Fail Galway tent who have fcked this society for coming decades the greedy scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭maidie

I know a child called Africa Jane....Her mother lives on the sunbed and wears really short neon clothes... Shes Mahogany

Also heard of a child in Dublin called Pochahontas... When we slag each other off at home we call each other Chantellllllle or Tiffny

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

The weirdest ones I ever heard were two girls in my year at school proudly calling each other Titsyanna and Slutsyanna.... The mind boggles :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭shqipshume

God tell me you lot are flipping joking:eek::confused::D

I have heard rasher,biff,bullet,whacker,chalkie
    I hate the rasher one lol

god cant forget froggy lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

fella in waterford called "sh1t" honestly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭googlehead

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Classic!

her Sisters probably Ayia Napa :pac:

:p:p:p

or santa ponza

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Here is a thought for all you educated lads in afterhours!

Do you realise you are giving these scumbags as the title put it a forum like as if they just spray painted the wall outside your window!!

Well done!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

I don't want to give the actual name of the guy I have in mind, so for politeness I'll use the name Joe Bloggs. Anyway, a guy from Galway who fights in Mixed Martial Arts ( Cage fighting to those not in the know ) in Ireland used to call himself for the crack and be introduced to the fight as - Joe " The Scumbag " Bloggs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

you want to be angry? - be angry with the smart asses from the Fianna Fail Galway tent who have fcked this society for coming decades the greedy scumbags

Sorry but I will reserve my anger for the good old pathetic scumbags, at least until a Fianna Fail canvasser threatens me with a knife.

Scumbags are scumbags, and whether or not they are a product of our 'society' is irrelevant. They are scum. When they get some basic manners - not too much to ask - perhaps I will give them the time of day but that is not going to happen in the near future now is it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement