Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maruzen PPk/s

Options
  • 20-02-2009 1:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

I've been a huge fan of this guns since i first saw sean Connery tear terrorist organisations apart with one as Bond! And since the lovely people at airsofteire have gotten them in stock i have been seriously tempted to finally get one. Anyone already have one and can tell if you'd recommend it? For me its a toss up betwenn this and the P99 also by Maruzen though i much prefer the look of this one! I know it's got low fps but if there's anything else anyone would like to add about it it would be greatly appreciated!

thanks
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Have the silver version of the PPK (without silencer), lovely pistol to shoot, and has a surprising kick for it's size, although i've never used it in a skirmish.

From a practical point of view, I also have the Maruzen NBB P99 and it's served me very well several times in a skirmish, it's silent and has good range and power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Thanks Kdouglas! I'm a bit undecided between the two as i want both but can only afford one! :o Think i'll still go for the ppk/s with the silencer kit as it just looks oh so good and from what i read has decent aaccuracy and as you said a nice little kick for its size!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I have the movie edition silenced PPk myself (its the black metalic finish one) and its a brilliant little pistol.

the finish is fantastic and the blowback is very crisp. its pretty efficient on the gas too. It fires at about 270fps and its the ultimate Bond fans piece.

Theres 3 PPK's to choose from,
    the Silver one, dont think it comes with a threaded barrel,
    2395879945_f2d915017a.jpg

The Mat black finish one, this one is available with a silencer too.

And my own one, the Movie Prop edition, comes with the silencer and is finished in black metalic.,

2922754130_487e5bf491.jpg

Their all the same internally, the only differences are the the colour/finish and different trade marks.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Thanks for that Masada you've definitely tipped the scales for me and i'll go ahead and buy my ppk/s next week! Cheers Kdouglas and Masada! Its always good to get advice from lads who genuinely know there stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭Horse84

Yea have to agree completely with masada, i have the movie prop edition as well. Really beautiful little piece, very good accuracy for such a short barrel, it cycles beautifully with a noticeable kick and the trades set it apart.

if it was only full metal...... but yea get it:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement