Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

• 20-02-2009 2:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i cant stomach writing it again (have a thread in animal and pet issues hope thats ok mods) so will just copy and paste what i have

She got out thanks to a drunken housemate last night been walkin lookin for her for the last three hours and bound to have failed a uni test i did in record time (i had to sit it so did it and left) i have walked for near three hours around the area and nothin, i have the council number for lost pets here but its ringin out and i left the back garden door open and her food and water dish sittin out in case she finds her way back with the smell or whatever

Feel miserable man

Is there anythin else i can do/havent thought of?

If any of the derry boards users come across her or even see a ginger/white kitten with "kitty cat" on the collar please let me know, see link the second pic is better for identifying her

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57737106&postcount=8

thanks

Edit she went missin from the rosemount area, cityside

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

As stated in animals and pets, the bit*h is back :D:D

Mods delete this when you get a minute no point having it taking up space sure, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

But you got your cat back. It's time to rejoice :D

Thing's damn cute too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;59234332']But you got your cat back. It's time to rejoice :D

Thing's damn cute too...

Oh there has been plenty of rejoicing, would rather lose a limb then go through that again!

Advertisement