Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Centre late night parking

Options
  • 20-02-2009 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭

hola folks,

can anyone recommend a solution for parking in/near the city centre that will either be safe side of the road or indoor parking open till after 2:00am tomorrow (Sat) morning?

I'm travelling to Dublin for a late night gig and have to drive home afterwards. The gig is in middle Abbey st and I'm quite happy to walk for 20-30 mins to the car hoping it stays dry.

many thanks,

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

It's about a 20 minute walk away, but I think the Royal College of Surgeons carpark is definately the best place to leave your car late at night in town!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Bryn wrote: »
    It's about a 20 minute walk away, but I think the Royal College of Surgeons carpark is definately the best place to leave your car late at night in town!
    cool thanks Bryn,
    Royal College of Surgeons carpark it will be.

</thread>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

IIRC, they do a special deal there, fiver or something, for overnight parking as long as you get it out before the next morning, which will be perfect for you.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think you don't need to get it out till 10:30 or 11 or something like that, so it's great to let you recover a bit first before collecting and driving home.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Fleet St/Temple bar is 24 hours and would be handiest, 5 minutes walk to middle abbey street.

Mind the drunks on your way out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

wow, many thanks to all who've helped out along the way. I have the entire thread printed out and will pick the one that offers my 00 meganne the best view while I party at the gig.:)

cheers folks, take the rest of the day off

Advertisement