Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom special

Options
  • 20-02-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭

Just phoned eircom to order a phone and broadband package. The very helpful operator told me that from monday eircom are offering to waive the 25e connection fee. Worth waiting the weekend for.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Just phoned eircom to order a phone and broadband package. The very helpful operator told me that from monday eircom are offering to waive the 25e connection fee. Worth waiting the weekend for.

They frequently do this......the way they say it you would swear they're shaking up the planet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Rorser wrote: »
    They frequently do this......the way they say it you would swear they're shaking up the planet.

I know its nothing major. Still decent of the sales staff to let me know. Its 25e in my pocket

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Jimdagym wrote: »
    I know its nothing major. Still decent of the sales staff to let me know. Its 25e in my pocket

Thats true.....just remember to get the phone number and account number so you can switch to someone else.

Advertisement