Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Kids Man Utd Jersey

• 20-02-2009 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where to pick up a Man Utd jersey for 3-4 year olds. Has a lookin a few of the sports shops in Dublin City centre but they all started at age 7-8 and these were the small size.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

masterK wrote: »
    Anybody know where to pick up a Man Utd jersey for 3-4 year olds. Has a lookin a few of the sports shops in Dublin City centre but they all started at age 7-8 and these were the small size.

thefootballshirt.com - not sure if they are genuine (prob not) but I've ordered a load of stuff off them and all look the part...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

From doing some googling they appear to be very good quality fakes, possibly even factory seconds. The don't do kids sizes so no use to me. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭deisemum

Have you tried Lifestyle Sport? They currently have children's jerseys for various teams at €10 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭brosna

I bought a 7 to 8 year old jersey in Lifestyle in Dundrum Ctr last week for 20 euro.
    I'm not sure if they had any smaller sizes.

It may be worth a try.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

masterK wrote: »
    From doing some googling they appear to be very good quality fakes, possibly even factory seconds. The don't do kids sizes so no use to me. Thanks anyway.

I ordered jerseys for my nephew (5) from them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Lifestlye sports (drogheda ) had united home shirts in kids sizes with player print for 20 euro last weekend.
    I presume the same applies in all lifestlye sports.

Advertisement