Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok help badly needed

Options
  • 20-02-2009 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi all,

so im planning to go to a friends house in wexford...well Kilmuckridge area so im wondering...from the dublin city centre what is the best way to get to Kilmuckridge? We dont have a lift so its either a train or busaras but which will bring us to Kilmuckridge...any help would be appreciated especially replies within the next 30mins :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

Get the bus from Busaras or wherever, into Wexford town. There is a Bus Eireann service from Wexford Town to Kilmuckridge. Actually, im sure there is the same service from Gorey, maybe you could save a few pound and check that out?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭LillyVanilli

Sorry I cant help but I know neither the bus or train go directly there but i dont know which one would get you closest. I would ring Bus aras if I was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Hi all,

so im planning to go to a friends house in wexford...well Kilmuckridge area so im wondering...from the dublin city centre what is the best way to get to Kilmuckridge? We dont have a lift so its either a train or busaras but which will bring us to Kilmuckridge...any help would be appreciated especially replies within the next 30mins :D

get the express bus to wells which is just outside kilmuckridge and get someone to collect you from there is the best way imo if you have no lift from there ring this guy pat on 0863723931 he's a taxi driver from kilmuckridge he should be able to collect you from wells if there's no express bus that day get the bus to gorey and ring hi from there will be sore on the wallet but most taxis dowwn here are good

Advertisement