Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscars 2009

Options
  • 20-02-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

Anyone know what time & channel I can watch this years Oscars?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 gkellett

sky movies premiere 1am sunday night or

Rte 2 9pm Monday night (but you'll hav heard all the winners by then)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭thermo66

gkellett wrote: »
    sky movies premiere 1am sunday night or

Rte 2 9pm Monday night (but you'll hav heard all the winners by then)
    Are they live on line?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Caked Karen

more than likely get it on justin.tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Heh, heh.. I'm pleased to see that my.. uh.. prediction over in the Paranormal forum about Sean Penn winning 'Best Actor' for 'Milk' came true! :D;)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055447481&page=2

He's a very deserving winner anyway. The man's like a fine wine- gets better with age! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

LCDeelite wrote: »
    Heh, heh.. I'm pleased to see that my.. uh.. prediction over in the Paranormal forum about Sean Penn winning 'Best Actor' for 'Milk' came true! :D;)http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055447481&page=2

He's a very deserving winner anyway. The man's like a fine wine- gets better with age! :D

Yeah delighted with that outcome. Would have preferred if milk got afew more oscars though. IMHO is was far superior in everyway to slumdog millionaire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭p to the e

Put a 20 euro bet on For Dany Boyle as best director, Slumdog as best film, Winslet as Actress, Heath Ledger as Best supporting actor and finally Mickey Rourke as best actor. so close!

Advertisement