If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUICK RS WEEKEND DEAL ON A TOP QUALITY 32"

Options
  • 20-02-2009 4:58pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies Exclusive!

I have a limited number of Philips 32PFL5403D 32" TV's which I can do at EURO €429.99 this weekend only February 20th - 22nd )

Normal price is €549.95 and this is a top notch set! see details here:http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5403d_10/32pfl5403d_10_pss_eng.pdf

These are 5000 series sets and not to be confused with the inferior 3 Series that are around in some of the sheds!

This offer is a Boardies exclusive and are available only for in-store collection however orders must must be confirmed by us 1st - ie they are not available for 'off the street' shoppers - orders must be confirmed by us 1st!

Drop us an email to sales@richersounds.ie if you are interested and we will revert to you asap.

Happy Shopping!

Thanks as ever,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cliffo27

Am I too late on this ?..this would be perfect for my neighbour who wants me to pick up one for her!.. i have discussed this set with Ash already...so i will take one if its still available.

P>

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cliffo27 wrote: »
    Am I too late on this ?..this would be perfect for my neighbour who wants me to pick up one for her!.. i have discussed this set with Ash already...so i will take one if its still available.

P>

Cliffo,

no problem - the offer ended on Monday but I guess we will have to find another one for such a difficult Customer :D - I'm away at the moment at the launch of the new Philips Bombay 21:9 LCD TV launch (yummy) but I will get the boys to drop you a line to sort it out in the morning for you,

Thanks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.