Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quakelive OPEN beta

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Woo! \o/

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Is this out tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

Was playing the open beta this morning.

Huge strain on the Servers at the moment with an average
    wait time of around 20 minutes.

Other than that the gameplay is true to the original game (quake 3). :)

Very responsive and no glitches during actual gameplay.

Only problems I have had are website/stats related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Cpt.beefhart

Tried to have a game No. 28803 in queue!

LoLx

think I'll go learn Quantum mechanics and get back just in time... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

Ha, I'm at 15963, so compared to you I'm basically in the game almost :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Im getting quite annoyed with the game. Ages to queue up half the time no servers appear or when they do and you connect they are full. Some times it just wont even connect. Was nice and easy when it was closed beta as i could play when i want now i have to make a schedule to play.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

Nexus wrote: »
    Im getting quite annoyed with the game. Ages to queue up half the time no servers appear or when they do and you connect they are full. Some times it just wont even connect. Was nice and easy when it was closed beta as i could play when i want now i have to make a schedule to play.

qft

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've been playing it after work the last couple of days (not for very long), but I'm not having these sorts of issues.

What can you say, it's Quake 3 in a browser :) It works for me, I'll be playing lots of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭rzelky

queue issues have been sorted afaik, there are some issues with stats but i am sure they will fix it in teh near future...
    good to hear more Irish ppl are enjoying the game \o/

Advertisement