Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Reliable & Professional Taxi Service in Limerick

Options
  • 20-02-2009 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭

We are one car down and need to know the names of the best taxi service in Limerick City, Castletroy direction.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

http://www.castletroytaxis.com/

Easy Peasy.

They park outside Fine Wines at the Groody roundabout only waiting for somebody to ring so they will never be far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭jmccoy

I've always found Set Price good and reliable, 414141.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭philipm

Thank you all for your replies, I have some precious cargo I need ferrying around.

Thanks again, Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

I've been using Unicabs for the last while mainly due to their fixed price charges.

Very handy for students getting into Limerick on a night out and have never had to wait very long.

Unicabs 061414444

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Tower are good. Treaty are well... lets just say I was't too comfortable with the type of drivers they have.

RonMexico wrote: »
    Treaty are well... lets just say I was't too comfortable with the type of drivers they have.

Why?

I travel with them often enough and always feel comfortable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

One guy literally drives in the middle of the road. Worst driver ever! He is foreign. I'd rather not say on some of the others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Munster Cabs 061 412727

Nice, Friendly, professional & always on time

RonMexico wrote: »
    One guy literally drives in the middle of the road. Worst driver ever! He is foreign. I'd rather not say on some of the others.

Either I have been lucky or you unlucky but I have never had a problem with them. Any driver I have got into the car with seemed to be quite a safe driver (as safe as a taxi driver can be anyway :):D ) and quite respectable.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Castletroy cabs are handy out. they are extremely quick for some reason too. they just use a mobile phone and communicate between themselves. but they are very efficient even though you wouldn't think it :)

Advertisement