Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the crack with that o2 experience thing?

• 20-02-2009 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

If you don't top up one month, can you just top up the next month and continue on with it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you don't top up one month, can you just top up the next month and continue on with it?

Yes you can but you will using the credit for texts and calls rather then benefiting from the 'free texts'

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭The Minstrel

So, if i bought 20euro in March, are my texts still free when it runs out...or do i have to get 20 in feb to keep in the o2 experience yolk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

So, if i bought 20euro in March, are my texts still free when it runs out...or do i have to get 20 in feb to keep in the o2 experience yolk?

Yup, you have to top up to keep the free stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If you dont topup by €20 will not be able to avail of the Free Texts again until they have topped up by the required €20 in a calendar month. You will revert to the O2 Experience{note different from unlimited texts or 10numbers} text rates if they fail to top-up by €20 in a single calendar month.

Once you have topped up by the required amount the Free Texts will be re-activated within approximately 2 working days.

That make it clear to you now?

Advertisement