Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can/do I go about giving grinds?

Options
  • 20-02-2009 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I could do with some extra cash, and one of my friends suggested it after I helped her out - she said I helped her more in an hour than her previous 4 hours study.
    I'm just wondering is there protocol to it or can I just put up fliers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I could do with some extra cash, and one of my friends suggested it after I helped her out - she said I helped her more in an hour than her previous 4 hours study.
    I'm just wondering is there protocol to it or can I just put up fliers?

Do you have any relevant qualifications? Or are you studying a specific subject at college?

Just a leaving cert really isnt enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You could start by posting in the grind pimping thread. I've given some grinds and I've only a Leaving Cert (and half a year of college, I suppose), so obviously I wouldn't charge much, but well, if you know the material well, nothing saying you can't teach it.
    As far as putting up fliers etc., I don't know, don't have enough experience to know about that. You could possibly go back to your old secondary school (depending on your relationship with it of course ; p) and see if anyone there is looking for additional help... friends of friends, etc.

Advertisement