Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

router trouble

Options
  • 20-02-2009 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

hi i've got broadband from lastmile which i had running through a 3com router but last night i lost my connection and the alert sign flashed up on the router so... i carried out the usual steps to try fix it ie; plugged out the broadband power supply then back in same with the router. but to no prevail. then i changed the patch lead connecting the two still the same alert sign flashing up :( so then i connected the patch lead directly to the computer and set up a connection the way lastmile do when they put it in and it works fine :). so then you say the router is wrong but i've also got a cisco wireless router and tried that and it wouldn't pick up the connection either . so if anyone has any ideas it would be great or should i get on to lastmile and wait the usual 6 weeks to get an answer. cheers p

Advertisement