Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital Down in Dublin 09?

Options
  • 20-02-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Our NTL digital box is not receiving signal at moment. Looks like there's a complete outage. (Neither basic cable or the digital subscription is working)

Anyone else experiencing similar problems? (We're in Dublin 09)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Moved to Dublin City. You'll get a better response here.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 certifiable365

Thanks. No responses so far, perhaps just the apartment or apartment block.
    On a Friday night of all nites:(

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

Just gone down in D11

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

out in D4. analog is on though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭girlbiker

Down in D9 for me now, was watching CSI.....:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

its been down since about 3pm in dublin 11 ajc . i rang em and they est time of it being back up was 7pm that was a funny one. presume it'll be gone till mornin as there will hardly be anyone workin this time of night

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

miju wrote: »
    its been down since about 3pm in dublin 11 ajc . i rang em and they est time of it being back up was 7pm that was a funny one. presume it'll be gone till mornin as there will hardly be anyone workin this time of night

Only just gone during the Johnathan Ross show here, But i am in Glasnevin North.........;)

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭datk

TV and Broadband are back!!!

To be fair to NTL I rang their fault line and there was a recorded message saying they were aware of a faults in Glasnevin, Ballymun, Finglas and surrounding areas and were working on it -the message time was around 3pm. I rang back after 6 and the message had been updated to say they had identified the problem as something to do with a fibre break and expected it to take a few hours to fix. So while the service was out for quite a long time - at least if anyone rang they knew what the problem was.

Advertisement