Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Bills have gone up... not notified

Options
  • 20-02-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I complained to UPC about my recent bill. i had no idea it was going up..this is what i got back.

These price changes are as a result of increased costs including the cost of providing the channels from our channel suppliers, operating our network, the increased VAT rate from 21% to 21.5% and inflation.

A press announcement appeared in the Irish Independent, Irish Examiner and Daily Star on Monday 1st December 2008 announcing planned price changes.

Our website was also updated to include a price changes notification on November 27th 2008 and with the 2009 pricing from the 1st January 2009.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 la la land

are they the only people on the planet who think there is inflation in ireland!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

What exactly is your point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I got the same thing with Irish Broadband. Didn't bother pushing it though as I was out of contract and there wasn't much point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This has been covered several times already, use search.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement