Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public transport to Belfast International?

• 20-02-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Hope someone can help? I was looking at the Ulsterbus timetable to see if there was an early bus to Belfast International Airport, but there doesn't seem to be any buses that go there! I have no idea what other location to check, that would be close to the airport. Any suggestions?

I also don't see this route on the Bus Eireann web site either.
    Or does anyone know of any private bus companies that do this route?

I know it's a real long shot, especially as I have to be there for a 6.30am flight!!! But, you never know.....

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tonybhoy72

airporter bus from derry on the hour every 2 hours or so, dont know the last time of bus, check their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Airporter from Derry has a good service but the first bus is too late for you. Probably better to try to get to Antrim the night before and get a B&B there. If my memory serves me right, there are also a few B&B's beside the airport.

Advertisement