Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jack Russell found Raheny Dublin

Options
  • 20-02-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

Toilet trained, very very thin, friendly with humans and dogs, Ok with me taking food from her, very very small, obedient and docile. No collar.

Doing a poster up tomorrow, local Gardai notified, usual rescue places will be contacted tomorrow, check up in the vets tomorrow too...

Bitch, looks like she is coming in to heat. Not an escape artist (left the back door open by mistake, didn't make a run for it.

P2200051.jpg

P2200049.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Have you found a home for her? How small is she? She is gorgeous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

She is tiny... no home yet...

Do you know how old she is? We might be looking for a new dog. My Dad wants a jack or something similar. Do ya think she would be ok with a cat?
    She is a little beaut!

I don't know what she would be like with a cat, she would be smaller than most cats. I took her for a walk with my dog this morning, she was pretty good, stuck to me most of the time. Got her checked out in the vet, she is in good health.

Well, give me a shout if you can't find her owners.

• Advertisement

I already have someone interested in taking her, but if it doesn't suit, which is likely she is yours. Your dad is ok with dogs? He has had dogs before and all, enclosed garden.... etc.

(to be honest, its seems the dog has been dumped, the kids in the area are telling me she has been knocking around for a couple of days, no collar and no chip.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

She's a gorgeous looking dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Wow what a gorgeous little dog!!!

Stuff like this breaks my heart although with such an obviously adorable pup I'd say she'll have no trouble finding a home.

One day I want my bf and I to have a huge place down the country and take in all strays....can dream!

This dog is rehomed now, thanks to Lauragoesmad for her help.

MAUDELR.jpg

What a brilliant photo, Lightening!!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement