Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for v good tattooist in Dublin?

• 20-02-2009 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey- have a large tatoo that kinda went wrong,,,got it done abroad.
    Need it "tidied" up? Need some removal and changes made
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

whats the design of the piece?? is it in colour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Cecilia Ann

yes colour...

just need some blak lines removed, small patch but dont know what this would involve?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

yes colour...

just need some blak lines removed, small patch but dont know what this would involve?

You need some black lines removed? This would involve a laser most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Only way to "remove black lines" is by lazer, dermabrasion or other removal techniques. Artists would be skilled enough (the right ones!) to go over and what's called 'cover up' those lines or incorporate it better in to the original design.

I'd say pop in to a studio and show them the ink and what you want done to it. They'd point you in the right direction.

Me? I'm just apologetic that I don't have an idea where to go in Dublin! I'm in the same boat too, need to get one touched up here. Happy hunting and I'm sure some other Modders will point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It really depends on what you want it covered up with.

As previously said, it may need some lazer treatment to get rid of black lines, or depending on what you want done, and what's already there, it may be possible for a decent tattoo artist to do a cover up for you without getting lazer treatments.

Once again though, depends on what you want there now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I was looking at inkednation and saw this.

I think wojt in wildcat is seriously underrated, possibly cause he is quiet and doesn't have a huge ego

200731855615.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

look at him go...

20094442550.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Wow, that is really beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Cecilia Ann

So do Tattoo parlours do lazer as well or would i need to go to a cosmetic surgery place for that?

Tattoos i have i got done abroad so dont know where is good/bad in Dublin- What would be the top ones>??

Thanks all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Really hard to say with out knowing what you want and what you have now.
    Pics of both please. :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

hot2def wrote: »
    look at him go...
    Wow!! That's incredible!! Looks like it would fly off the skin! :)

Advertisement