Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enjoy the next 6 days of 4FM test transmissions

Options
  • 20-02-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

if they even keep them on that long. it was on yesterday but i assume it will stay.
    they on 94.8

its like a continuous stream of good songs no talking besides 'you are listening to 4FM this is a test transmission'.

enjoy it while it last. because it will inevitably be ruined by ads and DJ's who like to constantly talk about themselves and this retarded 'twitter' thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

towel401 wrote: »
    if they even keep them on that long. it was on yesterday but i assume it will stay.
    they on 94.8

its like a continuous stream of good songs no talking besides 'you are listening to 4FM this is a test transmission'.

enjoy it while it last. because it will inevitably be ruined by ads and DJ's who like to constantly talk about themselves and this retarded 'twitter' thing.

Is it a pirate or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

nah commercial ****e

http://4fm.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

Something strange broadcasting on 87.7 aswell this evening. Was 80s music. Where has all the crappy dance gone for the 12 year old wahs?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

****, my radio only carries a spectrum of 88 MHz to around 108MHz. I won't be able to appreciate this 4MHz transmission.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Something strange broadcasting on 87.7 aswell this evening. Was 80s music. Where has all the crappy dance gone for the 12 year old wahs?!

93.2, 94.6, 106.2, 107,1 (all around the pale area including meath :cool: ) from my last scan
    me thinks the last two are on cork air ways too (mate said so but can't verify from meath)

• Advertisement
Advertisement