Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stages in the police recruitment process

• 21-02-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

i jus wanted to see wot everyones favourite part of waiting in the recruitment process was

what is your favourite part of waiting in the recruitment process 10 votes

waiting for the ist results?
    0% 0 votes
    waiting for the ac results?
    20% 2 votes
    waiting for the merit score?
    0% 0 votes
    waiting on the ever elusive Call?
    80% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

I voted waiting for the call but Getting the call would be my overall best bit :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

nickni wrote: »
    I voted waiting for the call but Getting the call would be my overall best bit :p:D

i only picked the merit because i didnt seem to be waitin that long. it just kinda happened where as the other stages it seems to drag in. and every day just seems so much longer than the one before!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

how come no one selected AC results lol. i got mine 3 days after my AC like so it wasnt that bad! wasnt that happy though, bad night the night before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

smyff wrote: »
    how come no one selected AC results lol. i got mine 3 days after my AC like so it wasnt that bad! wasnt that happy though, bad night the night before

before the test or the results?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

smyff wrote: »

I got mine uber quick as well, tho I was towards the end of the Acs so I'm guessing the marking backlog had been cleared up!

Bl**dy hell look at the time!!

My lift is coming in ten mins and I've no lippy on!!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Ali08

:eek: Mrsgenehunt must have gigantic lips.
    My lift is coming in ten mins and I've no lippy on!!!:eek:

Anyhow, I think I put down waiting on the merit number cause I wasn't going to find out for a while and then one day I just thought Id give them a ring, so in my head I had the power....although AC results were out quicker than expected so that was a nice surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

haha before the results. i had a mad night out which ended up on my bedroom door the number 1 way :)

yeah mgh i reckon thats why it was so quick haha. that reminds me, i saw a number plate with MGH on it earlier and laughed :| i am one sad act arent i hahha

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭MrsGeneHunt

Ali08 wrote: »
    :eek: Mrsgenehunt must have gigantic lips.

LOL Nope, just normal!! No trout pout here!:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement