Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy router in Dublin

Options
  • 21-02-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My wifi router seems to have packed it in (although I'm tryin to get it sorted). I need one in a hurry so if anyone knows where I could get a new one in Dublin city centre / South Dublin over the weekend that'd be great. I had a look at the Peats website but their cheapest is 99 yoyos. I don't want to spend more than maybe 40ish.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Eglinton wrote: »
    Hi,

My wifi router seems to have packed it in (although I'm tryin to get it sorted). I need one in a hurry so if anyone knows where I could get a new one in Dublin city centre / South Dublin over the weekend that'd be great. I had a look at the Peats website but their cheapest is 99 yoyos. I don't want to spend more than maybe 40ish.

Thanks.

ill sell you my linksys wrk 54g for 45-ish. Im in Donnybrook.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,987 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Eglinton wrote: »
    I had a look at the Peats website but their cheapest is 99 yoyos. I don't want to spend more than maybe 40ish.

Thanks.

Cheapest is from €39.95:
    http://www.peats.com/cgi-bin/catalog.cgi?view_subcat=1&id=20006&sid=14&cid=120&sort=price

Advertisement