Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth in xp

Options
  • 21-02-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi All

I have a xp but cant find the bluetooth icon in cp . also have sp3 instaled any help would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

did you install the drivers for the <unknown> bluetooth device ?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webmanie

yes i did it was nokia phone software

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭johnciall

is that software to link your Phone to the PC by Bluetooth or cable? installing Nokia software isn't gonna make a difference unless your PC has a bluetooth adaptor

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

what machine do you have ?

or what USB bluetooth adaptor are you using

in control panel chek system for device manager and then see if blutooth is listed or devices with yellow exclaimation mark

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭webmanie

its a medion pc. qc. cant find a bt adp
    so maby it dont have one.

i used the phone software to install phone with usb cable

• Advertisement
Advertisement