Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Abuse posted on YouTube

Options
  • 21-02-2009 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

I just read about the case of Kenny Glynn, a 14 yr old from the US who posted up videos on youtube where he violently abuses his pet cat Dusty. I googled Kennys case and was linked to a website where his videos are still open to public viewing. I looked at a couple of seconds of Kennys video and what I saw sickened me!! Being a animal lover myself, seeing this kind of thing sickens me. I honestly don't feel weel after just watching a few seconds of that video and can't believe how anyone could possibly be so cruel to any animal.

I own a number of cats myself and seeing this kind of abuse really upsets me. I really hope this guy gets whats coming to him. :(:( :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What was the outcome of the case?

edit/when you say you read about 'the case' did you mean a court proceeding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I believe 4chan/reddit made sure the video got to the right people and the lad was arrested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

What did he do to the cat? I don't have the heart to watch the video.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

What did he do to the cat? I don't have the heart to watch the video.

The vidoes that are up now (that I can see) are tv news reports with extracts from the original videos. It appears he slammed the cat against the wall and floor then punched it.

The vidoes that are up now (that I can see) are tv news reports with extracts from the original videos. It appears he slammed the cat against the wall and floor then punched it.

I'd love to get me hands on him! Although if I told you what I would do to him, I would probably get a ban from here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

from such spawn of the devil come the future perpetrators of human rights violations.They should investigate and go after his parents, friends etc.
    People do not just do this stuff out of thin air, it is learned behaviour from the attitudes of others.
    Cats in the middle ages were regarded as devils, companions of witches etc. and were treated with great cruelty.
    This archaic mindset is still with us regarding treatment of animals.
    While I would sometimes pick-up and move my cat outside in a hurry, much to her protests and alarm or move her from a chair, I wouldn't dream of hurting her in the fashion described earlier.
    I wouldn't describe myself as an animal lover as such but common sense would dictate you treat all of natures creation with respect.

doolox wrote: »
    I wouldn't describe myself as an animal lover as such but common sense would dictate you treat all of natures creation with respect.

Well Said!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

poor dusty. The two little **** heads are appearing in court soon. I know swearing is not allowed here but i had to. I could have said a lot worse. Sickens me them two things can have animals

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

I'm a dog lover and hate cats, but I still wouldn't want to torture the animal, they may be evil, but they are still defenceless and can feel pain. That kid needs serious help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

I'm sorry... You love dogs, but cats are evil? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

boomerang wrote: »
    I'm sorry... You love dogs, but cats are evil? :rolleyes:
    He only jealous cos dogs crave attention and cats make ya work for theirs. Maybe cats dont like him lol

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

seanybiker wrote: »
    He only jealous cos dogs crave attention and cats make ya work for theirs. Maybe cats dont like him lol

I think Dave should have a listen to DeNiro http://www.entertonement.com/clips/40387/Don%27t-like-cats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

sick bastard , here's a video About the attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjbBdDuYtM&feature=related

(it's a news report about)

Advertisement