Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lady who sells furniture from her house in D8?

Options
  • 21-02-2009 6:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Folks I need some help. About 2 years ago I got a flyer through my door in Rathmines.
    It was a lady who makes trips to Europe, France I think and picks up furniture pieces, then brings them home to Dublin and stores them in her home. I believe she opens her home at weekends for people to see the furniture and buy it.
    I think it is in the D8 area but am not certain. I know she had a website but I've searched and searched and it just won't come up in a serch engine.
    Any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

I think I saw a feature about that in the Irish Times but unfortunately (if it is the same place they were talking about) it was their closing down sale. It was a husband and wife team if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

latenia wrote: »
    I think I saw a feature about that in the Irish Times but unfortunately (if it is the same place they were talking about) it was their closing down sale. It was a husband and wife team if I remember correctly.
    What a pity. Thanks for the reply :)

Advertisement