Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferret owners...

Options
  • 21-02-2009 11:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Do you know where I can get a Ferret Nation cage? Are there any places that sell them in Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Hi! I have seen them for sale in the Drogheda Petmania store and I've heard that other Petmania's stock them aswell... Don't know if they always have them in stock but I'm sure they'd order one in for you. They are a fab cage, I had to get mine ordered from the UK as I couldn't find anywhere here at the time that had them. If you do end up getting one I'd recommend getting an external ladder aswell, it doesn't come with the cage but its very useful. Which Ferret Nation cage are you looking to get?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 ElizabethRose

Oh really? That's brill!
    I'm looking to get the Midwest 142 Ferret Nation Double-Level Ferret Cage with Ramps.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

It really is a fab cage!! Best of luck getting it!!

Advertisement