Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SATNav - GPS Co-Ordinates

Options
  • 21-02-2009 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

How do you get your business location registered with the guys that do the SatNav maps.?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭garydubh

How do you get your business location registered with the guys that do the SatNav maps.?

go to www.getmethere.ie or www.travelshopireland.com

And Get yourself a PON Code with you can give to anyone - www.irishpostcodes.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

garydubh wrote: »
    go to www.getmethere.ie or www.travelshopireland.com

And Get yourself a PON Code with you can give to anyone - www.irishpostcodes.ie

I think boards rules state that you should declare that this is a shameless plug for your business. If the OP wants their business listed on Garmin SatNavs, they need to be talking to Navteq, those websites you quoted will not advance that objective one bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭garydubh

coylemj wrote: »
    I think boards rules state that you should declare that this is a shameless plug for your business. If the OP wants their business listed on Garmin SatNavs, they need to be talking to Navteq, those websites you quoted will not advance that objective one bit.

Let me get this straight... you are saying that TravelshopIreland does not offer a service to get business locations on SatNav's - working with Navteq???? - and so that you can match thinking and knowing - this is not my business!!!!

If you are not listed then the alternative is to use a PON Code...

The questions was asked - I gave an answer...

Or perhaps you think you know better..... back in your box please!

Advertisement