Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the best place to live???

Options
  • 21-02-2009 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,
    I am currently looking for sumwhere 2to live in south county dublin, i am a 28 year old single female professional and ive never lived in dublin before, where is the best place to live?? ie. most accessible, near the sun, social scene, I would appreciate any advice....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

seanyland is the best place ever. No work. Sleep as much as ya want or go to the free pub. I love seanyland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Not sure your gonna get the sun anywhere in South Dublin.......try further south.....maybe spain!

Really anywhere along the N11 is a good bet, that way its a straight run into town in the car or on the bus lane.

If you prefare a more central location try Ranelagh, there is a good buzzy feel to the place and your really close to town, you also have the Luas on your doorstep.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

seanybiker wrote: »
    seanyland is the best place ever. No work. Sleep as much as ya want or go to the free pub. I love seanyland

Please Try to be somewhat helpfull :)

OP, Are you looking to rent or to Buy?
    whats your price range? Are you willing to share House/flat/room?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

would you consider the northside? its cheaper... the 'Real Deal' you could say :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Where are you working and how long are you willing to travel to work? Car/Public transport?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

xcetera wrote: »
    near the sun

WTF? Mercury? Not really southside though.

Otherwise here's a nice place. Unless you have a budget?
    Where do you work? Do you drive to work? Public transport etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Sleipnir wrote: »

Otherwise here's a nice place.

Had a look at the place, only really suitable for my servants:pac:

Advertisement