Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snowstorm Britain's Big Freeze CH4 This Thurs the 26th Feb 9PM

Options
  • 21-02-2009 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭

An interesting programme coming up this Thursday the 26th Feb on CH4 at 9PM on the big freeze a few weeks ago.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I'm giving odds they won't blame global warming on this.
    3/1 any takers?
    Thanks for the heads up should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

I'm giving odds they won't blame global warming on this.
    3/1 any takers?
    Thanks for the heads up should be good.
    Probably blame the economic situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

or arabs lol:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

well i watched this programme on their explanation on what happened the beginning of feb and to be honest they didn't delve too deep.just said what we already knew about the strat warming disrupting the polar region and displaced the cold air over us.rest of it was just reconstructions of silly events of peoples lives.bit boring really.here sitting in the wing the last couple of weeks waiting for this little cold spell to come.can't see it bein anything like what we should of got that england did.all eyes on charts folks for trends only for now but cold is comin.how cold???we'll see.might get sprinkle at night time.nothin major.sure has been boring lately.would love if it was calm before the mayhem.wishful thinking!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

For anyone who missed it and is interested it can be viewed online on channel4 catchup:

http://www.channel4.com/watch_online/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

redsunset wrote: »
    well i watched this programme on their explanation on what happened the beginning of feb and to be honest they didn't delve too deep.just said what we already knew about the strat warming disrupting the polar region and displaced the cold air over us.rest of it was just reconstructions of silly events of peoples lives.bit boring really.here sitting in the wing the last couple of weeks waiting for this little cold spell to come.can't see it bein anything like what we should of got that england did.all eyes on charts folks for trends only for now but cold is comin.how cold???we'll see.might get sprinkle at night time.nothin major.sure has been boring lately.would love if it was calm before the mayhem.wishful thinking!!!
    Yeah it was quite boring in parts and told us nothing new.

Advertisement