Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help in choosing new MP3 Player

Options
  • 21-02-2009 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭

Hello

So I wont to buy a new MP3 player with a certain number of requirements which are :

1. 4GB + in size

2. An FM radio

3. A screen on the MP3 player so as to see whats going on !

4. I want a one that requires no software. i.e. I can go to PC A, hook up the music player via USB and drag and drop. I can go to my friends PC, PC B , Hook up the music player via USB and drag and drop, I can go to my uncle's PC, PC C and hook up the music player via USB and drag and drop and so forth.
    So as you can see I just want one that treats the music player as another drive when I connect it to any PC and not have to install special software on each PCeach time

5. Intertwined with above, I want a music player that I can connect to any PC without having it limited/registered to certain PC's, ( I think with some music players, you are limited to only a few PC's )

And thats it, I know there is alot there and I am being finnicky, but any ideas as to which music players would suit the above criteria would be greatly appreciated

I have no requirment for the music player to show pictures or play videos

thanks

sorry for long post

Comments

Advertisement