Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kerry wedding

• 21-02-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

can anyone recommend a photographer for a wedding in Kerry, 2010. we already have a quote of 1850 which includes album and 2no parent albums. any advice would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

snoopy12 wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a photographer for a wedding in Kerry, 2010. we already have a quote of 1850 which includes album and 2no parent albums. any advice would be great.

Bredan Landy?

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭snoopy12

thanks, is he good?

http://www.landyphoto.com/blu25/index2.php

If you have a look there you might see some of his work,Located in Listowel,where are you based?Dunno about his prices though,very friedly too as i've interviewed him about photography for school work :)

thats great, thanks. :)

I know of another but i can't remeber his name if i remeber i'll let you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Try http://www.jimharringtonphotography.com/
    I used him a few years ago, very good and wasn't expensive !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Not being smart, but did you try the Golden Pages? Lots of listings for photographers who will cover Kerry.

Hard to recommend someone when such limited info is provided. A quotation really depends on the exact details and what the client asks for, so posting a price without knowing what it covers doesn't give a true representation of the situation.

Best of luck with your search and best wishes for your day.

I'd assume it's just a kind of wedding package?

no i totally get what your saying. tbh i guess i dont really know what to look for in a photographer and wanted a recommendation. i guess its a very personal opinion though re how good a photographer is. just gonna have to trawl the websites! thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

Got a series of lessons from Landy about 2 years ago and saw alot of his stuff and I thought it was pretty cool very nice guy too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jizzyboner

hi snoopy

know a few photographers in kerry but one guy to check would be

http://www.kwoodardphotography.com/main.php

i knew the guy a few years back and since then he did the photos for Michael Flatleys wedding a few years ago - don't let that put you off though as i don't think he's outrageously priced if you don't want to go overboard with the albums.

he works with his wife usually.

i am in kerry myself so if u want anymore names give me a shout.

thats great i will def check him out! thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Dodgykeeper

Tactical wrote: »
    Not being smart, but did you try the Golden Pages? Lots of listings for photographers who will cover Kerry.

Hard to recommend someone when such limited info is provided. A quotation really depends on the exact details and what the client asks for, so posting a price without knowing what it covers doesn't give a true representation of the situation.

Best of luck with your search and best wishes for your day.

Did the OP look for a list of Wedding Photographers, thats what the Golden Pages offers, the OP looked for a reccomendation, why do these threads always attract nonsensical posts like yours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

:eek:

Sorry, seems I've managed to offend you in some way. I'm sorry you think my posts are nonsensical.

Apologies to the original poster and for bringing the thread off topic.

hi tactical, you did not bring the thread off topic! :) to all you guys, thanks for you
    help and recommendations.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement