Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SU Elections. Will you Vote

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

No
    Yes, allow me to introduce myself: Rt. Hon. Reginald Oswald Arlington-Maxwell

Lifetime ban of events involving: Republic of Loose, Saw Doctors, The Coronas, The Blizzards and The Wolfe Tones.

Got my vote anyway! I think you can afford to be quite confident going into this election my friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

No
    Raphael wrote: »
    I'll be sticking by my usual policy of voting for people who make reasonable, small, achievable promises. That way they might have a slim chance of keeping them
    +1. The amount of rubbish in some of those manifestos makes the Green Party's 2007 objectives look credible. Very credible.
    me2gud4u wrote: »
    wel i'ml definitely voting for Hanratty for SU president. The guy is incredibly committed in everything he does and his manifesto is very achievable too.
    You have to be having a laugh? Either that or Hanratty is. I know I was when I read his manifesto, as was literally every other person I know who read it. Brophy's, while still containing some pointless posturing, is far more down to earth. And this is coming from a fellow med.
    dajaffa wrote: »
    I ran myself last year but generally running an honest campaign where you say what you'll actually do simply doesn't motivate enough people to go out and vote for you.
    I voted for you! *waves hand in the air madly*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Yes, allow me to introduce myself: Rt. Hon. Reginald Oswald Arlington-Maxwell

My main aims:

Immediate re-introduction of fees for all students

New Era Programme to be abolished

Introduction of a uniform for all students (choice of gown or blazer)

Lifetime ban of events involving: Republic of Loose, Saw Doctors, The Coronas, The Blizzards and The Wolfe Tones.

The student bar will only play baroque chamber music and brandy shall be the sole drink of the students.

Also, Pulse Security to be delegated full powers of search and arrest of students

I expect your vote

"I want to tack on a rider to that bill: $30 million of taxpayer money to support the perverted arts."

"All in favor of the amended Springfield-slash-pervert bill?"

Advertisement