Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommended Secondhand Tractors

• 21-02-2009 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

I am in the process of buying a secondahand 4WD tractor with loader somewhere around 110hp. My budget is c. €25k My initial thoughts are to look at the NH TS 115 and the CASE 110hp range. I would like to know if anybody has had good/bad experiences of these OR other models/makes worth looking at? I currently have a MF 4225 which has been a disaster.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

I am in the process of buying a secondahand 4WD tractor with loader somewhere around 110hp. My budget is c. €25k My initial thoughts are to look at the NH TS 115 and the CASE 110hp range. I would like to know if anybody has had good/bad experiences of these OR other models/makes worth looking at? I currently have a MF 4225 which has been a disaster.

you might get a 6320 john deere for that money privatley , money is tight at the moment , its a buyers market plus they are a fantastic tractor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 edpcass1

irish_bob wrote: »
    you might get a 6320 john deere for that money privatley , money is tight at the moment , its a buyers market plus they are a fantastic tractor

irish bob is right should be able to get john deere 6320 for that money and it is a fanastic tractor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

What was wrong with the massey?

Advertisement